Get fast finance to help you downsize your property.
Reports have shown that many homeowners across the country are downsizing. And if you are in a situation where you are asset rich but cash poor, Affirmative Finance can help.
Why use downsizing property finance?
When financing a downsize move you can borrow between £10,000 and £5 million to:
- Get funding without the banks – move a purchase to completion
- Relocate to a smaller property – a more manageable home
- Get money quickly – before the sale of a larger property
- Move closer to friends or family – make it easier to visit
- Reduce the risk of losing the new property – no need to wait for the sale of the old
You can relocate to the coast, or downsize in your own favourite area. An Affirmative bridging loan funds the move fast.
Who we are: Affirmative Finance for downsizing property
We provide bridging loans when you need short-term finance to move to a new property.
We are a Member of the Council of Mortgage Lenders, and we are also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
In fact, our customers use bridging loans to finance a variety of property projects.
How it works
A typical downsizing loan:
- No age restriction
- Secured against an existing property and / or property being purchased
- 1st and / or 2nd charges
- Maximum term 18 months – no minimum term
- 100% of purchase price plus fees and SDLT with requisite security
- Faster than any bank
- No upfront application fee
Before your bridging loan starts we will ascertain how you intend to repay your bridging loan by way of exit strategy.
Downsize with bridging finance
Whenever there is an obstacle in the way of a property project, Affirmative Finance can help you move forward with bridging finance.
Contact our Manchester office on 08000 44 84 84, or apply online for fast funding today.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) may regulate your loan. If your loan is regulated we can deal with your application. It must be submitted through an FCA regulated intermediary. Contact us for more information.