Buying before selling? Property chain broken? Building the house of your dreams?
If you are in a situation and need to raise money quickly, you can get help from Affirmative Finance with a residential bridging loan.
When does it help?
We all have big dreams. Some as high as skyscrapers, others as modest as a bungalow. Whatever your property project is, you may find the banks let you down. If the banks let you down it can mean the end of your project. To save the project, Affirmative can step up to help.
Our residential bridging loans have helped many customers buy or build a property. It can even help with the negotiation of the purchase of a property. When someone approaches us with a problem it often sounds like this:
“It’s taking forever to complete”
“My buyer won’t wait”
“The bank just do not understand building and planning issues”
“The bank haven’t sorted out the mortgage, I might lose the house!”
Affirmative can help. Affirmative is here to listen and lend.
Making your project happen
We are a member of The Council of Mortgage Lenders, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and we help find the right level of residential property funds for you.
With residential bridging loans, a number of opportunities become available to you:
- Buy your own home if your bank or building society is unable to complete on time or you have not sold your existing home
- Build the house of your dreams – we provide the staged facility to make that happen
- Buy property as an investment or even a holiday home
- Raise capital on your own home or on residential or commercial property for any reason
- Buy property at auction – either commercial or residential
- Raise money on business premises for an urgent short-term cash flow solution
When you apply for a bridging loan, it is normally arranged within 24 hours. You can borrow from £10,000 right up to £5 million, depending on the size of the project.
Your residential property funds
To find out more just contact us by telephone, email, or Skype, or use our online chat facility. We will work out your situation. And if you meet the conditions we will provide the funding you need, so you will have the money as soon as possible.
Some loans may be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). If your loan is regulated we can deal with your application. It must be submitted through an FCA regulated intermediary.