As a developer or investor, your success depends on your ability to act quickly. When you find a bargain property with huge potential, or you have your sights on an area that is rapidly becoming more popular and more expensive, there is no time to waste.
We can provide the fast short-term finance you need for your project or purchase. As a member of the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML), and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we are safe, compliant, and reliable.
Faster Than High-Street Lenders & Challenger Banks
By borrowing from us, you will receive your money much more quickly than you would from a bank, challenger bank, or building society: where they take weeks and months to complete the application and funding processes, we take hours and days.
We can be as fast as you need us to be, because we understand that this sense of urgency is what you need from a lender.
How Our Loans Help You
A bridging or development loan gives you the power to overcome the various financial obstacles you might face. Here are some of the most common predicaments we see:
- You are purchasing a property that does not qualify for a high-street buy- to -let mortgage – which will be the case if it is missing a kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet, or working electricity
- You are purchasing a currently uninhabitable property with the intention of converting it into a residential property (barn conversions, church conversions, etc.)
- You are buying a property at auction and therefore need to have a deposit ready to pay immediately – we offer pre-auction bidding facilities
- Your offer has been accepted on a property but you have a 28-day deadline for completion, which means that your high-street mortgage will not be ready in time
- You own a plot of land and want to build on it as soon as you obtain planning permission
- You want to purchase a plot of land to build on
Our finance provides the solution to each of these scenarios.
Case Study: Property Development Finance in Practice
The customer in question set about converting the upper floors of a city-centre office building into separate flats, using a bank loan to finance the project.
The bank took a first charge as expected, but then refused to allow a second charge to be registered, thereby bringing the project to an abrupt halt.
This is where the customer contacted us and told us about their predicament.
We were ready to help, and quickly organised a property development loan for the customer. This enabled them to pay off the amount they owed to the bank, and it secured a further £350,000 for the rest of the project. With our help, the customer completed the conversion within nine months.
Apply for Your Loan
Use our development profit calculator to forecast the potential ROI of your project.