Bridging Loans and Development Finance
We are a mainstay lender in the short-term finance market with over a decade’s worth of experience. We have provided bridging and development loans that have helped property developers, property investors, self-build enthusiasts, financial intermediaries, and many other businesses and individuals when they needed it most.
When might you require a bridging loan?
Bridging loans can be used for a wide variety of situations:
- The banks have let you down
- A short-term problem with funding appears
- You need to quickly find the funds for a project
- A property is not mortgageable through a high street lender
At such times, bridging loans are available for residential property, commercial property, mixed-use property, land and more.
Our aim is to make sure you get the exact type of funding you require, which suits your project and situation.
We hold all the necessary authorisations to cater for your needs and requirements including consumer buy to let loans.
When might you require development finance?
Our development finance is not just for large projects. All developments, large and small are welcome:
- Building a home to live in
- Converting a property into flats
- Building out a multiple unit site into houses/flats
- Using land you already own including your current garden to build another house to sell for profit
Our experience in structuring and providing such development finance is second to none. Not only do we provide the finance but we add real value to the process.
Fully regulated short-term finance
To offer you the right kind of loan, we co-operate and work with regulatory bodies and associations throughout the whole industry. We are:
- A Member of The Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- A Patron of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
- A Member of the Association of Bridging Professionals
We have a proven track record with our customers – see our case studies for more information.
- 1st or 2nd charges
- Up to 100% funding for your project in the right circumstances
- Staged facilities to draw monies at agreed intervals, so you only pay interest on monies drawn
- No up front application fee, and no other up front fee payable to us (unlike many other lenders)
- Decisions in principle within hours of application
Common types of finance we fund and provide:
We will balance a loan with your needs to help your plans and dreams become a reality.
Obtain your bridging or development loan now
Get in touch with our Manchester office by calling 08000 44 84 84, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using online chat. Direct access to our underwriters is always available.