Bridging loans and finance for property
If a project has come to an unexpected halt, you can surmount the obstacles and get back on the road to success with the help of a bridging loan.
To offer you the right kind of loan, we co-operate with individuals, developers, and regulatory bodies throughout the whole industry:
- We are a member of The Council of Mortgage Lenders
- We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We have a proven track record with our customers – see the case studies for more
- We provide self-build finance, development finance, refurbishment finance, conversion finance, and more
Your bridging loan
You can bank on a bridging loan when the banks themselves have let you down, when a short term problem with funding appears, or when you need to quickly find the funds for a personal project.
As a form of short-term finance, bridging loans from Affirmative have helped property developers, financial intermediaries, and individual people with big dreams to find funds when they need them the most.
At such times, bridging loans are available for residential property, commercial property, mixed use property, land and more.
- 1st or 2nd charges
- Up to 100% funding for your project in the right circumstances
- Staged facilities to draw monies at agreed intervals, so you only pay interest on monies drawn
- No upfront application fee, and no other upfront fee payable to us
- Decisions in principle within hours of application
Our bridging loans are designed for you and for your particular circumstances.
With the experience we’ve built up over a decade at Affirmative, we can perfectly balance a loan with your needs, your requirements, and the right decisions for you.
To find out more get in touch with our Manchester office by telephone, email, or online chat. You can talk to us about a bridging loan and we will see how we can help your plans, whatever they are, to become a reality.