QUICK Enquiry


    Is your property an unmortgageable property?

    Over time, our customers have used bridging loans to finance many different properties. Types of unmortgageable property include but are not limited to:

    • Derelict property
    • Unusual or non-standard construction property
    • Low-value property (below £50,000)
    • Property with no kitchen and/or no bathroom
    • Short-lease property
    • Property with structural issues
    • Property with a mortgage retention

    You can discuss this with our underwriters if you need to find out more.

    Why use unmortgageable property finance?

    It does not matter whether you want an unmortgageable property to become a new home, an investment or buy-to-let property — Affirmative Finance provides bridging loans for all kinds of projects.

    You can borrow between £10,000 and £3 million to:

    • Get fast funding without the banks – move a deal to completion
    • Refit, refurbish or repurpose a property – get it how you want it
    • Build an investment or buy-to-let portfolio – increase your revenue
    • Fix rot, damp and other structural problems – add value to the property
    • Use a bridging loan for a house purchase – transform a neglected property

    A typical loan:

    • Secured against an existing property and/or property being purchased
    • 1st or 2nd charges
    • Maximum term 18 months — no minimum term
    • Typical APR 30.4% (first charge)
    • Faster than any bank
    • No application fee

    Why choose Affirmative?

    We are a member of UK Finance and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We provide secure bridging loans for people who need short-term finance to restore an unmortgageable property.

    And we are transparent throughout the loan. We will discuss with you and any advisers how you intend to repay your bridging loan by way of an exit strategy.

    Get the property with bridging finance

    Contact our Manchester office on 08000 44 84 84, or apply online for the fast funding you need to transform and restore an unmortgageable property, and bring it back to dignity.

    Manchester City Centre Drone Aerial View Above Building Work Skyline Construction Blue Sky Summer Hilton Beetham

    The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) may regulate your loan. If your loan is regulated we can deal with your application. It must be submitted through an FCA regulated intermediary. Contact us for more information.