There are many different situations when you might need a bridging loan or development finance – whatever the circumstances it is usually quite stressful. Affirmative can remove the stress by providing you with a speedy decision right when you need it most.
- Maximum term of 18 months – no minimum term
- There is no application fee – if the loan does not complete Affirmative receives no payment at all
- Staged facilities – interest only charged on monies drawn
- FCA regulated loans provided
From 1% per month interest only, paid monthly in arrears by standing order mandate, or can be retained from within the facility (typical APR 28.9%).
From 1.5% per month interest only, paid monthly in arrears by standing order mandate or can be retained from within the facility (typical APR 32.0%).
To assist in meeting monthly interest payments we can retain from the loan an amount representing a number of monthly interest payments. You can choose the number of months. The retained interest is still part of the capital sum of the loan so interest will be charged on this amount. The total loan must fit within the loan to value. If there is any retained interest which is not utilised by the time of redemption of the loan, you will be credited with this amount.
Other Payments and Charges
- We deduct from your loan an arrangement fee at completion (this is usually 1%) – we will discuss this with you at the outset.
- You will need to pay legal and valuation fees FIND OUT MORE