We can finance…
Residential Developments for Profit
- Single-build houses
- Clusters of houses
- Blocks of city-centre apartments (new-builds or refurbishments via permitted development rights)
Self-Build Home Projects
- A from-scratch build on previously undeveloped land
- A complete home rebuild, following demolition and a full architectural redesign
- The construction of a property within the grounds of your existing property (e.g. building an additional house in a large garden)
- The conversion of lofts, cellars, and garages – adding more living space
- Commercial-to-residential conversions (e.g. turning churches or former offices into flats)
- Barn conversions
- ‘Facelift’-style modernisations
- Structural corrections
- Full-scale period restorations
How Our Development Loans WorkGuide
We will work with you to consider your plans, including discussion of your planning permission (and any related conditions), your new-build warranty provider (e.g. NHBC), your timeline for the requirement of funds, and any other features that are important to your application.
You will receive your finance in stages as your project progresses. We will, of course, agree the dates and amounts of these stages with you beforehand.
We can offer you a term of loan that is suitable for your project – normally 12 months but we can discuss a longer term with you, if required. You will only pay interest on the monies you actually draw.
For a full explanation of how our development loans work in practice, take a look at our Beginner’s Guide to Development Finance. If you want to work out your potential profit, feel free to use our development profit calculator.